NYC Tickets, Hours, Registration, and Location
This Article Is About DragCon NYC 2019
RuPaul's DragCon NYC takes place September 6th, 7th & 8th 2019 at the Javits Convention Center.
In This Article:
- Friday, September 6th: 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday, September 7th: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, September 8th: 10am to 4pm
- Friday, September 6th:: 2pm to 8pm
- Saturday, September 7th: 9:00am to 6pm
- Sunday, September 8th: 9:00am to 4pm
When you arrive at the Javits Center, you'll need to go to registration before you can enter the show floor.
At registration, your ticket will be scanned and you'll be given a badge to wear throughout the DragCon weekend. Please make sure you bring either your printed ticket or mobile ticket with you to registration. You can't register without it. You can register tickets for your friends and family, without them being present.
Will be announced soon.
There is a separate VIP Experience Registration area for VIP ticket holders to pickup their badge and merchandise. VIP Registration hours will be announced soon.
Once a ticket has been scanned at registration, it can't be used again. All hours are subject to change.
Convention Center Address
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Get your life and experience all three days of art, pop culture, and drag at DragCon NYC! The Weekend Ticket get you in Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Saturday or Sunday Tickets
If you can't join us for the full weekend, Single Day tickets get you in either Saturday or Sunday starting at 10am.
All are welcome at RuPaul’s DragCon. Kids 10 and under are free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket. The kids ticket will grant them the same access to DragCon as the adult’s ticket level, but does not include VIP perks or access to the parties. Kids will be let in during VIP hours if the adult has a VIP ticket.
Our most fabulous VIP Experience yet — with our VIP ticket you get more than any of our other tickets levels including early entrance Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Surprise performance on The Runway during Friday's VIP hours
- Special Collector’s Edition VIP Badge, signed by RuPaul!
- Special Collector’s Edition VIP Lanyard
- More Extended VIP Hours, 4 extra hours total!
- Priority lines for meeting Queens and other celebrities
- Priority seating for panels
- Exclusive DragCon NYC merch bag, including an Exclusive DragCon NYC Jacket, A Special Enamel Pin Set, and More!
- Dedicated VIP Registration Area
- Exclusive VIP Lounge, open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- VIP Exclusive Cash Bar in the VIP Lounge
- VIP Exclusive Food Cart in the VIP Lounge
- VIP Exclusive Photo Op in the VIP Lounge
- 10% off all merch at the World of Wonder booth
You can change the information on your ticket, including the email address and name. Instructions for doing that are located at Eventbrite's support site. If you sell your ticket to another person, you'll need to do that in order to transfer the ticket to them.
You can also switch a ticket from one day to another, or upgrade to a Weekend ticket. Details on how to do that are also on Eventbrite's support site.
Talent may charge for autographs, photographs, or meet and greets. Preview night is primarily meant for shopping, and there will not be any panels or other programing scheduled. The VIP Experience, Weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Kids Tickets do not include entrance to the separate DragCon Parties. DragCon does not guarantee meeting talent.