Before you pack for DragCon, make sure you know what's allowed inside! See below for general guidelines.
This is not an exhaustive list of what's allowed and not allowed at DragCon. Rather, these are guidelines to help you decide what to bring.
- Bags – 18 L sized bags or smaller (roughly 1000 cubic inches or 10” x 10” x 10”)
- Handheld Still Cameras
- Sealed water bottles
- Hand Sanitizer
- No E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Professional video equipment. Recording on mobile devices is allowed.
- Tripods or monopods
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Bags larger than 18 L (roughly 1000 cubic inches or 10” x 10” x 10”)
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, or any personal motorized vehicles
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed.
- No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.